Thursday, January 04, 2007

Spicy-Sweet Pretzels

I saw the recipe for Spicy-Sweet Glazed Pretzels and Nuts on everybodylikessandwiches and thought that the topping sounded delicious. I'm not one for nuts, but I decided I would definitely use the recipe anyway. It was very simple to throw together and I just used half a bag of Rold Gold Traditional Pretzel Thins. It was a great late-night pig-out snack for Mike and I. I will definitely make this again and experiment with different ingredients.

Spicy-Sweet Glaze
1 tablespoons butter, melted
3 tablespoons brown sugar
1/2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
3/4 teaspoons cayenne pepper
1 1/2 tablespoons maple syrup
1 1/2 teaspoons kosher salt

Mix together all of the above ingredients and then mix with pretzels. Spread the pretzels onto a baking dish of some kind and bake for about 15 minutes at 300 degrees. Enjoy.

No comments: