Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Chocolate Pudding

Chocolate pudding is delicious. I love it. I have always relied on the Jello instant kind, but today I wanted chocolate pudding and I had no mix. Although I was too lazy to walk to the store, I was not too lazy to make something with what I had on hand. So, for the first time ever, I made chocolate pudding of the no-fat, very quick variety. This stuff is so simple I almost feel silly posting it. However, for anyone with a serious chocolate craving in need of a quick fix, this is a good recipe to have.

Uber-easy Chocolate Pudding
1 cup fat-free milk
1 tablespoon cornstarch
1 tablespoon (or a little more) cocoa powder
3 tablespoons sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla
1) Whisk everything together in a saucepan.. Be sure to get rid of all the clumps.
2) Cook over medium heat, stirring often, until mixture is close to desired thickness (about 10-15 minutes).
3) Refridgerate to thicken pudding more, or eat warm.
Serves one. Yum.

No comments: